Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Who Will Go?

God said "Here am I" (Isaiah 58:9; Isaiah 65:1).

Jesus said, "Here I am" (Hebrews 10:5-7).

And, now you have said, "Here am I" "Send me!" (Isaiah 6:8)

Jesus sends us! As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. John 17:18

What are we sent in the world to do? To share the Good News! "For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake." 2 Corinthians 4:5

Equipped by the Word! All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:17

Let's go and bear fruit! You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. John 15:16

Excited to "go" with such a terrific group!!! Praying for you and delighted to serve alongside each of you.
Jesus bless you, fellow "goers".

Rhonda

No comments: