Friday, February 22, 2008

I (WE) LEFT MY HEART IN BELIZE!

We are packed and just finished another wonderful meal prepared by Yvette. The bags are packed and soon we will be on our way. Devotion time this morning was very sweet as we each shared three memories of this amazing week! Tears were flowing as our hearts are overflowing! We have pictures and videos to share and even more our memories of BLESSINGS FROM BELIZE! We came to be His Hands and Feet and in turn we were blessed beyond measurement!

See you tonight precious family and friends!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing all of you tonight at the airport. I am sure it has been an emotional day. I am glad you had a chance to reflect on the week. God has a wonderful way of growing us as we serve Him. I am keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to see you!

Tracy said...

Nice blog fellow believers!

Give my best to Robbie and Angela.

James Brown - the pepper man in Belize
(Tracy's dad)

Unknown said...

Watched you land in Miami on a flight tracker. Can't wait to watch you take off from Miami! Welcome Home!

KT Michelle said...

Can't wait to see you all again! Hopefully I'll see you all this weekend. I've missed you and am so ready to see you all again!