Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"...the least of these..."

Good morning (10:00 Belize time)! Congrats to Mindy who won the Speed championship last night against Mrs. Angela! So much fun!!

Today we have already packed and prepared the puppets for their next adventure (more info in a moment), created relief packs of beans and rice to hand out to the locals, and had an amazing devo time thanks to Mrs. Terri.

Plans for today include visiting another village's childrens' home and a school. The puppets are pumped and ready to have some fun with the kids. Also will be handing out our bean and rice bags to people on the street. We are all looking forward to the "backyard cookout" which will take place tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

Standby for more info...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mindy-What did a speed champion have to do? The backyard cookout sounds like fun!
I am keeping all of you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

I got the answer to my question when I read the comments from your last blog. What can I say-I think I teach my students to read everything before answering any questions. I guess I need to put that into practice more.

KT Michelle said...

Yay Mindy!
Didn't you guys play that at camp? I don't remember, I just know that I tried to teach everyone how to play Zigity, but no one could figure it out.
Congrats Ashley! I want to come see the play. You will do great. Oh, btw, you didn't miss out on InFittle this week, Chad canceled it because of the weather. But, I'll tell you about that when you get home.

Karen West said...

Hey Ashley
How is the food. I hope you are finding something to eat.
Mrs Ronda,
How are the bugs and the chicken. I hope they haven't scared you too much.
Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day. Enjoy tomorrow with the backyard bible study and cook out. Hope it is something good to eat.
Miss you and our prayers are with you.

Ashley dad wanted me to tell you that your room was very cold last night the heat broke. It was below 50 degrees. You would have been a popsicle. But it is fixed now and will be warm when you return.
Love
Mom

Karen West said...

hey
Just wanted to tell you that there will be a lunar eclispe tomorrow night starting around 7:23 your time. It will be at it's fullest around 8:00 your time being orange. It should add a log to your cookout if you are having it that late. The next one will be someime in 2010. Have a great evening
GodBless You
Karen