Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One emotional day (:

Yesterday we went to a squatter village and gave out rice and beans. It was really something! For me, it was very touching to see that those people only have a few items and they tried to give them to us. They are very welcoming and that just touched my heart. We had vbs also yesterday and we had fun. We did face paint, tattoos, bracelets, salvation necklaces, sports, and coloring. Then after that we went to Banana Bank for a quick swim break. We saw a monkey, and some birds (: it was soooo funny because Aaron went up to the monkey and let it climb on his back lol. Then after we got back from the Banana Bank we ate supper and they guys went to the bible study and the rest of us just hung out and chilled. Today we are doing the ladie's event (doing their nails) I'm so excited because I love doing nails (: also I cant wait to see their smiles again. It just touches me to see them smile :D well im gonna go help set up. See ya :P

No comments: